Monday, February 29, 2016

I Have a Favor to Ask

I've been using computers for years.  Here's the thing though; before I retired if I had a question there was a Help Desk to give me answers.  Now, ...... not so much.  So, I have been reading, visiting forums, doing research, and taking better pictures in an effort to improve my on line presence.  I even signed up for training to improve my ETSY shop ads.  Part of the time I think I'm getting it and then suddenly it feels like I'm navigating through thick fog and hoping I don't trip over some unseen obstacle. Thus, progress seems slow; but I am feeling good that there is progress.

So over the past few weeks I've been improving descriptions, adding tags, using better layout and light for pictures, and generally stretching out of my "technology" comfort zone.  This brings me to the favor I need to ask.  If you would check out my ETSY shop and give me feedback I would very much appreciate it.  Also, if you find something you are interested in; contact me and I'll reduce the price by 10%.  Mention "Blogspot" when you make inquiry.  I'm still working on the "coupon" button for the ETSY shop so I'll need to adjust the price manually.

Here are some of the pieces I've listed recently.








and there is more to come.  I look forward to hearing from you.

My ETSY Shop URL:
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandLCreations?ref=hdr_shop_menu


No comments:

Post a Comment