Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bead Soup Continued...

Here are the earrings to make the pink wire wrapped stone necklace a set.  They didn't turn out quite like I envisioned they would; but I like them.  The wire used for these pieces is very hard and that made it a little more difficult to manipulate, but I am pleased with the result.  I'm learning that "hand made" usually equals unique and that is a good thing; as planned is not always a priority.  This set will not be duplicated and most people like that fact.

Going to venture into a different style suggested by a friend using more of the bead soup stones; stay tuned for set number 3.



Jasvanti sent beautiful stones

3 comments:

  1. I really like both set, the color of the beads is beautiful and that owl delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging comments. I am very pleased with the way they turned out. Credit to Jasvanti for the great ingredients she sent. I am not very experienced, it always tickles me a lot when other artisans give positive feedback. Thanks everyone.

    ReplyDelete