Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Friends are Motivators

I've been thinking about trying a Tree of Life pendant, but thinking was as far as it went.  Then a friend asked if I thought this (enter Tree of Life picture) would be hard to do.  Of course, I had to give it a try before I could answer the question.  Thus, the motivation I needed to push me into another project came from a friend, again.  Took a break from reorganizing the project room and revamping the website; gathered supplies and tools and set up a TV tray in the living room and started on the pendant.  Very pleased with the first try and my friend loved the picture (hopefully will be a pleased with the real thing).  What do you think?

I did promise to get back to jewelry, kept that promise.  Tomorrow will probably be more baby dove pictures.  There are 2 of them and they are so cute!!  When Mom isn't on the nest they sit as quiet as can be, no noise and not much movement.  If they are aware of anyone watching they don't move at all; totally amazing.  Pictures to come.

Roots are now smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment